We are delighted to offer these free decluttering worksheets and resources to assist you in your organizing success! The presence of a practical and visual guide can help you to be self-sufficient and motivated as you declutter your life and free your spirit.
Decluttering Guidelines Use this handy guide to assist you in achieving success with your decluttering goals
Donation Log A helpful free worksheet for you to save time when preparing taxes by tracking your annual donations.
Energetic Effects of Clutter This is one of our signature resources for understanding how clutter brings your energy down and how decluttering can set you free!
Five tips for a clutter-free holiday Here are 5 easy to implement strategies for making your holidays joyful and clutter-free!
- Gift From the Heart A gift certificate to fill with your personal gift idea.
- Keeping Papers A handy guide to how long you should keep papers.
Mastering New Habits A worksheet to help you successfully master any new habit!
- Personal Clutter Profile Learn about your unique clutter habits.
Personal Criteria for clutter reduction paper Create your very own personal criteria to reduce clutter using this chart (includes a sample)
- Stop Clutter Tips for stopping clutter before it gets out of hand.
- What Should You Shred A useful guide for what papers to shred.